This is an Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter With Terminal Blocking Protection System which has lead jack mechanical protection and overload protection functions. Its measurement rate is 2.5 seconds per measurement.
- Model Number:-D12
- AC Voltage: 400 mV to 1000 V
- Resistance Range: 400 Ohm to 40 M Ohm
- True RMS/AVG responding- YES
- Display: LCD display Type 3-3/4 digits 4000 counts
- Diode Test: Yes
- Data Hold: Yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Test lead jack mechanical protection function & full Range over-load protection function.
- Low power consumption CMOS double integration, A/D transform integrated circuit
- Low Battery & Over Range indication
- Overload Protection in all Ranges
- Auto Polarity display
- digital auto range multimeter
- Instant Continuity Buzzer
- Auto Zero Calibration
- Selected Range displayed on LCD
- Recessed Safety designed input jacks
- Display: 3¾ digit, 3899 counts with automatic sign annunciators.
- Sensing: Average Sensing.
- Digit Height: 28mm
- Overrange indication: Yes
- Polarity: Automatic (-) negative polarity
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C, <70% RH
- Power: Single 9V Battery
- Weight: Approx.600gms. (including battery).
- Auto Power-off: It will off after 15 min of inactivity
- Low battery: The “=” sign is displayed
- Measurement rate: 2.5 per second
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C <80% R.H. with the without battery(without)
- Dimension :192(L) x 88(W) x 42(H)mm
- Test Leads
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
- Protective Holster
- Temperature Probe