Natural Gas Safety Valve (Socket)
<p class="stock in-stock"></p>
Natural gas safety valve with a thermal device and quick connection. Available with a steel safety device (resistant up to 925 degrees), and with the brass safety device (resistant up to 650 degrees).
Also available without a thermal safety device.
General & Physical Tests, Machinery, Tools & Cable Components
Multi Die – Hydraulic Press Machine for Making Sample MoldsGeneral & Physical Tests, Machinery, Tools & Cable Components
Multi Die – Hydraulic Press Machine for Making Sample Molds0 out of 5(0)
A hydraulic press is a multi-use device as it can be used to mold the plastic samples for several testing requirements as well as day to day inspection such as Color matching tabs can be made with it, Limiting oxygen index test samples as per ISO 4589 can be prepared. The use of it is quite simple, but the granules on the dies of expected shape and press it on prescribed temperature, and within some minutes you get your sample as required.SKU: n/a
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests
Universal Tensile Strength Testing Machine for Plastics0 out of 5(0)
Universal tensile test machine are largely used as cable and plastic test equipment. The tester can complete one test with a simple five-step operation: select the existing test method, input the sample size, install the sample, start the test, and print the report. There two models with different variants of force as per the requirements of customers.
- Single column UTM invariants from 0.5KN to 10KN.
- Dual column UTM invariants from 1KN to 15KN.
General & Physical Tests
Low & Ultra-Low Temp Cold Chamber Machine (for -0 to -86 C )0 out of 5(0)
- Cold Chamber Size (as per requirement of customer)
- Digital Temperature Indicating controller
- Glass Window on the door. (if required)
- Very high displacement compressor of about 22 per revolution
- Highly efficient refrigerant R404A having a boiling pt. Of -46DegC
- Our freezer does not require a low ambient temp. It can work even at an ambient of 40DegC
- Feed evaporator to improve the refrigeration effect and coeff. Of performance of the system as a whole
- High density PUF of about 60kg/cm3 so as to hold the temperature for a longer time
- Hot discharge is circulated on the mouth of the freezer to prevent cooling losses
- Microprocessor based temperature controller for accurate temperature and longer compressor life.
- Standard compressor of 1 hp with Cascading Refrigeration System
- Copper Capillary of higher wall thickness to last longer
- Uniform capillary distribution on the surface of chamber for faster and uniform cooling within chamber.
- Double door formation (acrylic + normal) for better insulation
- Noise less operations
General & Physical Tests
Hot Pressure Deformation Test Tool as per IEC 60811-5080 out of 5(0)
Hot deformation test is also called a hot pressure test is an acceptance test in order to assess high-temperature resistance of the material to deformation. Thermoplastics tend to deform under high temperatures and small damage during movement or under installation to cable, can cause a puncture or cut of insulation. This could result in the circuit break down shutting down the entire system.
According to the famous test institute of Germany, it was said that the most failing test for HO5-HO7V K cables is this test. In order to achieve a high speed of extrusion, manufacturers tend to inadvertently ignore the impact of compound degradation.SKU: n/a